CanAlt primarily provides laboratory analysis/screening and analysis of hair and urine samples for the purpose of determining nutrient definciencies and toxic metals present.
Hair Mineral Analysis
Detect, assess and treat nutritional deficiencies or heavy metal burden in patients with the assistance of hair mineral analysis.
Hair Mineral Analysis is a most reliable method used in preventative medicine for the detection of toxic metals and the measurement of trace elements.
IgG Food Intolerance Testing
Detection of food-specific IgG antibodies is recognized as a reliable method to identify foods that may be causing symptoms and to guide the design of elimination diets based on the IgG antibody results.
The Health Food Sensitivity test is a sensitive and accurate technique that can better detect the presence of IgG food-specific antibodies to over 200 commonly eaten foods.
Breast Milk DHA Testing
DHA Testing enables breastfeeding mothers to determine whether they are providing the recommended amount of DHA to their infants, which is approximately 0.32 − 0.35 % of milk fat for term infants.
Our Breast Milk DHA Test Center works in conjunction with lactation consultants to test their clients breast milk for DHA levels.
CanAlt understands that the health practitioner depends on reliable data to provide the best possible assessments for their clients.
CanAlt’s Quality Assurance System
- Method validation program to assure reliability and reproducibility of data
- Hair digestion controls
- Use of standard reference materials
- Instrument controls
- Inter batch controls
- Process Blanks
CanAlt Health Labs uses state-of-the-art technology for accurate and reliable results
- Combines Dynamic Reaction CellTM technology and performance enhancing Axial Field TechnologyTM, providing interference correction for uncompromised sensitivity and performance
- Uses ion-molecule chemistry for improved detection limits such as Fe, Ca, Mg, As, Se, Cr, V and others
- Exceptional sensitivity and stability using collisional focusing for relative standard deviations for isotope ratios of less than 0.03%
- The quadrupole used in DRC technology provides high and low-mass cutoffs – defining a precise mass bandpass window preventing the formation of new species and interferences, thereby, eliminating false positives